Thursday, November 3, 2011

Art's Alive Exhibition

~ Art's Alive Exhibition ~


I've been a real night owl lately burning the candle at both ends and the middle trying to complete a few new pieces of sculpture for an exhibition that opens tomorrow night in La Conner.   "Art's Alive" is an annual weekend to celebrate the Art's and La Conner's reputation as an art centric community.  I was fortunate to be asked to participate this year in the invitational show.  As always I used every last moment to prepare the work and I dropped of the final piece this morning ( Pictured below).


The 6 works that I'm showing are made of ceramic or paper and range in size from 12 inches in height (top picture) to 6 feet in height "Hutch" pictured directly above.

The show will be at Maple Hall, 104 Commercial St. in La Conner and will be open to view Friday, November 4th from 10 am - 4 pm, Saturday,  10-5pm, and Sunday, 10-4pm.  Admission is free but the artist reception on Friday night from 5-9pm will cost you $8.  Maybe I'll see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I love it Chris!! So as much as I would like to be there to see your work I can't. Will you be posting images online for everyone to see? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete