Friday, February 18, 2011

A great mention.

Cardboard Man makes yet another appearance today in an interview of Deborah Beau of Kickcan & Conkers by red road design.  I have to say that I've had very warm feelings lately regarding all the support that my work has been getting by so many creative bloggers.  I'm so new to this blog world and it seems like I am being welcomed with open arms.  I should probably waterproof my cardboard suit to hold up to the tears of joy.
Thank you Deborah and thank you all.  And a special thanks to kltworks for taking the photos of Cardboard Man!

3 comments:

  1. Good Day Cardboard Man
    We would like to thank you for your inspiration!
    We made cardboard suits in your honour for a big fashion event / horse race event. We were such an absolute hit. We were able to really promote the message of recycling.
    Please send me your email address so that we can send you a picture ;)
    Regards
    The Green Team!

    ReplyDelete